Welcome to the sum of multiples calculator, this calculator is used to calculate the sum of all N multiples between A and B. Generally, to calculate the sum of multiples, several problems must be solved first:
- Must understand what a multiple is? If an integer M is divisible by another integer N, then M is a multiple of another integer N.
- Find the number of multiples within the specified range, such as: multiples of 7 from 1 to 100.
- Add up the numbers found in the second step to get the result.
Obviously, these steps are too complicated for most people. So, the sum of multiples calculator is to simplify the above steps and let you get the answer easily. Of course, in addition to calculating the sum, there are other problems that will be solved by the sum of multiples calculator:
- How many multiples of N lying between A and B?
- What are the multiples of N between A to B?
- What is the smallest multiple of N between A and B?
- What is the largest multiple of N between A and B?
- What is the average of multiple of N between A and B?